The APH30-IP is a POE network horn speaker. It has an integrated TERRACOM IP module with a 2 x 20w amplifier, three control inputs and one output contact for triggering events. Integrated DSP tools for audio enhancement and memory storage are just two other features of the APH30-IP.
These weatherproof and lightweight plastic re-entrant horns have been designed for high-quality sound reinforcement.
Manufactured from a strengthened ABS moulded plastic with UV inhibitors, the APH Horns are Low smoke zero Halogen UL-94V0 and are supplied with a high-grade epoxy coated U bracket.
The Advantages Of Penton APH30-IP
- Easily configured, controlled, managed, and monitored via a web browser
- Rated power: 30W
- Material: Low Smoke Zero Halogen UL-94V0 Plastic with UV Inhibitors
- Mounting: Stainless Steel U Bracket and Hardware
- Supports PoE+ and PoE power
- Standard RJ45 interface, PCB control and Class-D amp board (2 X 20w)
- Cost-effective and simple installation with single cable deployment
- Full DSP includes Ducker, AGC, PEQ, Hi/Low Pass, Compressor, Limiter, etc.
- IP based for music streaming, routing, paging and control over LAN/WAN
- VoIP call via SIP protocol
- Supports audio codecs G.711u, G.711a, G.722, PCM16K and MP3
- 3 control inputs, 1 contact output
- Internal storage (200mb) plus microSD card of up to 512GB available for message or music storage
Noah Daly –