The RGL EDR-1 is a green surface mount single pole emergency door release call point that features a flip-up cover, key reset and dual voltage operation.
Installed where you need to know that the emergency release button has been operated, the release uses a single fixing and wiring point and can be retro fitted to a single gang back box.
The Advantages Of RGL Alarm Systems EDR-1
- Single pole
- Internal use
- 12 or 24V DC
- All one colour
- 12/24V Operation.
- Single pole (EDR-1)
- Triple pole (EDR-3)
- Double pole (EDR-2)
- Buzzer & LED indication
- Resettable with front cover
- Greater than 1m operations
- Emergency door release button
- Includes audible/LED (selectable)
- Easy cable entry from sides or rear
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 55 ° C
- Key reset operation (not replacement glass)
- Easy clean surface (ideal for hospitals/public areas)
- Includes plastic front covers which flip up for operation.
- Screw footprint for surface fitting onto standard back box
Jessica Graham –
Very nice employee with high competence around the topic of security systems.