The Advanced MxPro 5 series is fully expandable from 1 to 4 loops and supplied with 4 on-board sounder circuits, 20 programmable zonal LEDs with slide-in labels, and 25 System LEDs for information purposes. There are also 4 programmable function buttons with LED indication for confirmation of operation.
The control panel consists of the latest dual flash-based microprocessor technology combined with a high resolution, high contrast, graphical LCD display and tactile keypad providing a simple select and click programming aid for engineer configuration and end-user operation.
Powerful cause-and-effect programming and enhanced trace diagnostics makes the panel suitable for a wide range of site applications from small to large complex multi-area systems. Fully programmable onsite via the on-board alphanumeric keypad, or PC-NeT configuration software.
An extensive suite of user-friendly Windows based PC software programs has been developed to enhance your experience when using MxPro 5 series fire panels. The suite incorporates a number of different programmes to include a configuration, service, logo and virtual panel tool to allow the flexibility of the equipment to be fully explored.
Simply adding a network card allows the panel to communicate with any other MxPro 5/MxPro 4 fire panel, remote terminal, or network peripheral, such as, ipGateway™ or BMS/graphical interface. The network operates as a true peer-to-peer system and can be configured in a fault-tolerant loop or radial format.
Advanced MxPro MX-5401N Specifications:
- Nittan Evolution Protocol
- 1-4 loop addressable fire control panel c/w 1 loop card in large enclosure
- Up to 254 devices per loop (protocol dependent)
- Up to 200,000 devices per network
- Networkable up to 200 nodes
- Built in voltage and current meters
- On board or optional remote battery temperature sensor
- Advanced’s simple select and click programming and configuration
- Quick start and protect – A working system after an Auto learn is performed
- 20 built-in, fully programmable LEDs
- 5000 event log entries
- 201 programmable false alarm management areas per panel
- Timed enablement of isolated zones, input and output devices
- Backward compatible with MxPro 4 network
- Approved to EN54 Parts 2, 4 and 13
- Certified by FM Approvals to EN54 Parts 2 and 4
- Autolearn and Loop detection
- Up to 2000 fire detection zones
- True peer-to-peer networking
- Supports intelligent/programmable remote terminals, BMS interface, IP Gateway and I/O Drivers
- Circuit monitoring from any panel or repeater
- Direct USB and RS232 PC connections
- Peripheral expansion built in
- 4 programmable push buttons
- Complete device history from each panel
- Programmable screen logo
- Advanced logic delivering huge configuration opportunities