The Hikvision switch DS-3E0106HP-E is layer 2 100 Mbps long-range PoE switches, providing 1 × 10/100 Mbps Hi-PoE port, 3 × 10/100 Mbps PoE ports, and 2 × 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports. The prior and stable transmission of the important surveillance area videos can also be guaranteed when connected to the high-priority ports. Meanwhile, the 2 × 10/100 Mbps RJ45 uplink ports guarantee applications of multiple network solutions.
The switches provide advanced Hi-PoE/PoE technology and support extend mode with long-range access up to 250 m.
The Advantages Of Hikvision DS-3E0106HP-E
- MAC Address Table 2 K
- High Priority Ports 1 to 2
- Internal Cache 768 Kbits
- Switching Capacity 2 Gbps
- Packet Forwarding Rate, 893 Mpps
- Forwarding Mode Store-and-forward switching
- Standard IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Ports For Long-Distance Transmission, Ports 1 to 4
- Port Type RJ45 port, full duplex, MDI/MDI-X adaptive
- Working Mode Standard mode (default); Extend mode
- Port Number 1 × 10/100 Mbps Hi-PoE port, 3 × 10/100 Mbps PoE ports, and 2 × 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- Intelligent PoE Management. When the power supply exceeds the limit, PoE ports intelligently manage the power supply, which extends the switch lifetime
- Up to 300 m Long Range PoE Transmission
- The distance between IPCs and switches can reach a maximum of 300 meters
- 4/8-Core Adaptive Power Supply with Less Power Loss.
- 8-core power supply reduces the power loss on cables.
- Design for Video Transmission. VIP port ensures important data transmission when network congestion occurs.