The Hikvision DS2CE78H0TITMFS camera is an HD analogue (TVI) camera with a resolution of up to 5MP and is designed as a turret dome camera with a Smart EXIR up to 30m. The camera has a single BNC output and should be connected to the Hikvision TURBO HDD VR. Up to 5MP resolution.
The camera is easy to install when connected to an AOC DVR without the need for a separate audio cable, as it has built-in microphones for remote and local audio monitoring.
The Benefits Of Hikvision CCTV Camera System DS-2CE76H0T-ITMFS
- 5 Megapixel high-performance CMOS
- 2560 x 1944 resolution
- Digital WDR
- 2.8 mm, 3.6 mm, 6 mm fixed focal lens
- Smart IR
- up to 30 m IR distance
- Audio over coaxial cable, built-in mic
- Day & Night: ICR
- Angle Adjustment: Pan: 0 to 360°, Tilt: 0 to 75°,Rotation 0 to 360°
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- Lens Type: 2.8 mm, 3.6 mm, 6 mm fixed lens
- Focal Length & FOV: 2.8 mm, horizontal FOV: 85.5°,vertical FOV: 63.7°, diagonal FOV: 110.7°, 3.6 mm, horizontal FOV: 80.1°, vertical FOV: 63.7°, diagonal FOV: 105.9°, 6 mm, horizontal FOV: 57.1°, vertical FOV: 43.1°, diagonal FOV: 72.5°
- Lens Mount: M12
4in1 CCTV is a new hybrid format that allows the camera to switch between HDTVI, AHD, HDCVI and CVBS. It means that when you set up or upgrade your CCTV security system, you don’t have to worry about format compatibility between cameras as long as you have a BNC connection, and you are using a coaxial cable.