The Hikvision POE CCTV System DS-2CD5A46G0-IZS (2.8-12mm) is a 4MP dark fighter security camera. It has a heater and an IR range of up to 50m.
Excellent low-light performance via DarkFighter technology, Efficient H.265+ compression technology to save bandwidth and storage and 5 streams and up to 5 custom streams to meet a wide variety of applications are other DS-2CD5A46G0-IZS features.
The Advantages Of Hikvision POE CCTV System DS-2CD5A46G0-IZS
- 4MP high resolution
- 2.8-12 mm varifocal lens
- Max. Resolution 2560 × 1440
- The motorised lens with smart focus
- Five defined streams and up to five custom streams
- Full analytics with 6 behaviour analyses
- Up to 50 m IR distance
- IP67 weatherproof
- 140dB wide dynamic range
- Supports onboard storage (up to 256 GB)
- Vandal-resistant up to IK10
- 12V DC & POE (802.3at)
- Lens Type: Motorised lens, 2.8 to 12 mm, 8 to 32 mm
- Aperture: 2.8 to 12 mm: F1.2 to F2.5
- Focus Auto, semi-auto, manual
- FOV: 2.8 to 12 mm, horizontal FOV 109.2° to 38.9°, vertical FOV 56.2° to 21.9°, diagonal FOV 134.5° to 45°
- Lens Mount Integrated
- IR Range: 2.8 to 12 mm: up to 50 m
Smooth Streaming provides video quality improvement solutions under a variety of network conditions. For example, suppose the network is in poor condition. In that case, it will adapt to the network conditions detected in real-time and automatically adjust the streaming bitrate and resolution to avoid mosaics and reduce live view delays.
Under the requirements of a multiplayer network, the camera sends redundant data to the backend device for self-error correction, solving the mosaic problem due to packet loss and error rate.