The Hikvision DS-2SE7C144IW-AE(32X/4)(S5) is a 4MP PTZ network camera with 32x Optical Zoom, which also features an additional panoramic, fixed lens camera for clever linkage. The cameras work together using AcuSense technology to detect and track Humans and Vehicles. Whilst the fixed lens camera detects subjects in a set zone, the PTZ auto tracks the subject.
The Advantages Of Hikvision Network Camera CCTV DS-2SE7C144IW-AE(32X/4)(S5)
- 4MP resolution
- 32X optical zoom, 16X digital zoom
- PTZ: 5.9 – 188.8mm
- Panoramic: 4mm
- Up to 150 IR distance
- H.265+ compression
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- 3D intelligent positioning
- Up to 5 faces capture at the same time
- True day / night
- Audio line-in
- 2 alarms in / 1 alarm out
- Accurate human and vehicle target classification, alarm, and linked tracking based on a deep learning algorithm
AcuSense technology has designing to reduce false alarms using a deep learning algorithm for human and vehicle classifications to reduce false alarms which are commonly caused by wildlife and heavy rainfall etc.
To further warn off intruders, users can pick from one of 10 pre-recorded audio alerts which can play via the built-in speaker when triggered. The camera also features a secondary white light alarm which flashes upon line crossing and intrusion detection. This light is situated above the lens, meaning suspected intruders are more likely to look directly at the camera, providing the user with a clear image of the subject’s face.