The DS-2DE3A400BW-DE(F1)(S5) is a cost-effective 4MP PT network camera featuring both ColorVu and AcuSense Technology. Colorful images are provided 24/7, even in low light conditions, thanks to the F.10 Super Aperture, allowing the camera to capture 4x more light than a conventional lens and the advanced sensor.
The camera will also transmit warm supplement lighting in zero light scenarios to maintain the colourful image.
The Advantages Of Hikvision ColorVu IP Camera DS-2DE3A400BW-DE(F1)(S5)
- Focuses on human and vehicle targets classification based on deep learning
- Face capture: automatic selection of best shot; up to 5 faces detected and captured at the same time
- Linked audible and visual alarm. Built-in microphone and speaker
- Up to 2560 × 1440 @ 30 fps
- Min. illumination: Colour: 0.0005 Lux @ (F1.0, AGC ON); 0 Lux with white light
- 4MP resolution
- 16X digital zoom
- H.265 compression
- Up to 30m White light
- 4mm Lens Focal Length
- 24/7 colorful imaging with low power consumption.
- 120 dB WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, EIS
- IP66; PoE
AcuSense technology is also on the DS-2DE3A400BW-DE(F1)(S5) for false alarm reductions. AcuSense uses deep learning algorithms for human and vehicle classifications to reduce false alarms commonly caused by wildlife, heavy rainfall, etc.
To further warn off intruders, users can pick from one of 10 pre-recorded alerts which can play via the built-in speaker when triggered. The camera also features a secondary white light alarm which flashes upon line crossing and intrusion detection.
This light is situated above the lens, meaning suspected intruders are more likely to look directly at the camera, providing the user with a clear image of the subject’s face.
The PT camera also features a built-in microphone, allowing users to pick up sound from up to 5m away (depending on the environment).