The Hikvision DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZHSWG is a 1 / 1.8 inch CMOS chip with a 2MP (1920×1080) bullet camera with license plate recognition and focal length options of 2.8-12mm and progressive scan.
They support six motion analyses, including object distance detection, intrusion detection, area exit and entrance detection, and line crossing detection. This camera also features out-of-focus, face, and scene change detection.
This CCTV can capture license plates from vehicle speeds up to 160 km / h (99 mph). The capture rate is over 99%, and the recognition rate is around 98%.
The Advantages Of Hikvision POE Camera DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZHSWG
- Supports Wiegand interface
- Full HD 1080P real-time video
- Max. Resolution 1920 × 1080
- 2MP high resolution
- 2.8 – 12 mm varifocal lens (up to 12 m capture)
- Full analytics with 6 behaviour analyses
- Firmware Version5.5.60
- Startup And Operating Conditions
- Up to 50 m IR distance
- IP67 weatherproof
- Five streams
- 140dB wide dynamic range
- Supports onboard storage (up to 256 GB)
- 2 alarm inputs, 2 alarm outputs
- 12V DC (802.3at) 1.2 A; POE, max. 14W, 0.4 A to 0.3 A
- Focus Auto, semi-auto, manual
- FOV 2.8 to 12 mm: horizontal FOV 103.3° to 38.6°, vertical FOV 54.2° to 21.9°, diagonal FOV 124.2° to 44.3°
- Aperture 2.8 to 12 mm: F1.2
- Lens MountIntegrated
- IR Range 2.8 to 12 mm: up to 50 m
- IR Wavelength 850 nm
- User/host up to 32 users. 3 user levels: administrator, operator and user
- Web browser plug-in required live view: IE8+, Chrome31.0-44, Mozilla Firefox30.0-51, Safari8.0+
Plug-in free live view: Chrome45+, Mozilla Firefox52+
Hikvision recommends DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZHSWG for ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) applications. The firmware for using the ANPR application is pre-installed on the camera at the factory (for the / P version of this camera).